Department: Property Management
Employee Type: Full-Time with health benefits; or Part-Time without health benefits
Stanton Norfolk, Inc. manages the leasing and maintenance of more than 500 units of affordable housing, and commercial and community space in almost 50 buildings in neighborhoods throughout New York City, including Lower Manhattan and Far Rockaways, Queens.
The Front Desk Concierge maintains a professional and courteous environment for residents by providing a high level of customer service and sense of safety for residents. The Concierge monitors all visitors, packages, and maintains the lobby and main entrance appearance. The Concierge will report to the Facility Manager.
- Provides security presence on-site.
- Greets guests and residents; gets to know building residents.
- Obtains resident approval before sending up guests.
- Manages guest check-in process.
- Communicates resident concerns to property management.
- Monitors security systems and cameras.
- Reports any misconduct, incidents, and damages to property management for attention and repair.
- Maintains accurate records of incoming and outgoing packages and deliveries.
- Maintains accurate and complete shift notes and “pass-on” logs to ensure successful communication through shift changes.
- Reports any illegal activities to property management.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in customer service/hospitality industries.
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task; positive, outgoing, and attentive demeanor.
- Bilingual is a plus, English/Spanish, English/Chinese, or English Korean.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Availability to work in shifts and with flexible schedules (e.g. weekends and evenings).
- Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds.
- Required to stand for an entire shift.
$17 / hour, full time with excellent health benefits with paid vacation, holidays, sick days, and personal days.
$19 / hour, part time with no health benefit package.
How to Apply:
Please email a resume indicating “Concierge” in the subject line to email@example.com.
No phone calls, please.
Stanton Norfolk, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer.
Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.