Stanton Norfolk, Inc.
Location: Flushing, NY, 11355
Stanton Norfolk, Inc. manages, leases and maintains more than 900 units of affordable housing, and 100 units of commercial and community facility spaces in almost 50 buildings in neighborhoods throughout New York City, including Lower Manhattan and Far Rockaways, Queens.
The Property Administrator is the staff member responsible for maintaining good record keeping, providing technical assistance and on site security monitoring to One Flushing under the supervision of Assistant Property Manager to ensure quality service and stability of the building.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Maintain good relations with AAFE tenants by offering helpful and courteous phone and in-person reception when needed
- Answer and direct all incoming calls accordingly
- Greet all visitors, answer and assist their inquiries to the best of your abilities
- Prepare and distribute memos, housekeeping notices and other correspondence to residents
- Provide translation services
Actively update database of document imaging
- Scan and file away necessary building and tenant files to MDS imaging system
- Maintain good record of tenant files
- Updating building and tenant data to MDS system
Assist Leasing and Income Certification
- Accept returning documents and confirm that information is completed
- Preparation of lease packages
- Coordinate lease signing schedule
Assist with maintenance coordination
- Assist in coordinating: maintenance appointments, provide access to buildings and obtain and record details for each maintenance request made by tenants
Assist with general office administration and any other task assigned by the supervisor
- Perform filing task on a regular basis
- Maintain office appearance as neat and organized
- Maintain Renewal Lease scheduled timely mailing renewal lease package and any other special mailings
- Coordinate property and apartment inspections.
Monitoring property security
- Update and delete tenant’s key pass to building computer system
- Assist police to retrieve building video record
- Replenish office supply, building supply and purchase office / building equipment
- Tracking maintenance and cleaning inventory
- Tracking office inventory
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma with two years of related office work history
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Has a positive attitude and keeps a solution-oriented and customer-focused mindset at all times.
- Attention to detail and takes pride in quality of work.
- Professional in-person and with phone presence and etiquette.
- Ability to make informed decisions in a timely fashion.
- Capacity to work with little to no supervision, using effective time management and organizational skills.
- Completes tasks and projects within deadlines.
- Partners with team members to resolve issues and highlight opportunities.
- Capable of building and maintaining effective and respectful working relationships with fellow employees, suppliers, and vendors.
- Takes a hands-on approach to any necessary duties to ensure the job is completed.
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin Chinese
- Organizational and Time Management Skills
- Translation and Interpretation Skills
- Fluent in Mandarin Chinese
- Data Management Skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Interpersonal and Written Communication Skills
- Basic IT expertise – working knowledge on Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Bookkeeping background (preferred)
- Office Inventory management background (preferred)
How to Apply:
Please email a cover letter with salary expectations and a resume in PDF format, indicating “Property Administrator Application” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. **No phone calls, please.**