EMERGENCY HOME REPAIR LOAN PROGRAM
For New York City homeowners that were impacted by Hurricane Ida, AAFE Community Development Fund (AAFE CDF)
is offering the following Emergency Home Repair Loan Program.
Eligible Types of Property: 1-4 Family Homes, Condominiums, Cooperatives
Documentation and Processing:
1) Completed loan application
2) Written Scope of Work/Cost Estimate from a licensed contractor
3) Pictures of damages/area to be repaired
4) Income & asset documentation:
- 2 months’ pay stubs
- 2 years’ tax returns
- 2 months’ bank statements
5) Proof of homeowner’s insurance
6) Most recent mortgage statement
7) One utility bill (water, gas, or electricity)
CLICK ON THE FLYERS BELOW FOR INFO IN CHINESE, KOREAN AND SPANISH.